10oz Selvedge Duck Canvas Jacket
- Brand Info
- The newest item from Naked & Famous turns their popular 10oz Selvedge Duck Canvas fabric into a traditional Type-3 canvas jacket. The fabric is smooth and substantially easier to break in than most heavy-duty canvas jackets, all while maintaining the durability of workable canvas jacket. This jacket will continue to develop a vintage look as it is worn.
- Exclusive to Blue Owl Workshop. Limited to 30 jackets.
- 10oz selvedge duck canvas
- Two front chest pockets with button closure
- Custom branded buttons
- Button closure cuffs
- Leather patch sewn into inside of jacket
- Selvedge on placket
- 100% cotton
- Made in Canada
- The Mill Issue No. 003: "Color Theory" Spring/Summer 2016 Lookbook
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 37.5" 16.5" 24.75" 24.5" Medium 39.5" 17" 25" 24.75" Large 42" 17.75" 26" 25" X-Large 45" 18.5" 26.5" 25.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2006 by second generation denim enthusiast Brandon Svarc, Naked & Famous has quickly become one of the most popular raw denim brands in the world. Naked & Famous uses only the rarest denim fabrics from mills that are committed to producing the highest quality denim in the world. Due to their willingness to use unique and wild fabrics, Naked & Famous has garnered a reputation for being one of the most innovative brands in the industry today.