BOM011 "Momotaro x Blue Owl" 15.7oz Black Selvedge Denim Jacket
- Brand Information
- The BOM011 marks the 11th installment in the Momotaro x Blue Owl Workshop collaboration series. This limited edition denim jacket uses the same black selvedge denim fabric as the BOM00X - a hairy, vintage, 15.7oz fabric rich with texture. This fabric is widely regarded as one of the best aging fabrics in the world, and is beloved for its softness and durability, thanks to the 100% Zimbabwe cotton used for both warp and weft. The denim jacket features an updated Type-2 design, this time with two hand-warmer pockets at the waist.
- Modified Type-2 design featuring updated hand-warmer pockets at waist
- Limited production of 50 jackets
- 15.7oz sanforized Vintage Label denim fabric
- Sulphur dyed black warp and weft
- Pink selvedge, representing the peach from the "Momotaro" folklore story, along inside of placket
- Two flap-closure pockets at chest
- Custom branded Momotaro x Blue Owl black deer skin leather patch
- Custom engraved black iron buttons
- Tonal black stitching throughout
- 100% Zimbabwe cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 36 39" 17.5" 24.5" 25.75" 38 40.5" 18.5" 25" 26.5" 40 42.75" 19" 26" 27.5" 42 44.5" 20" 27" 28" 44 46" 21" 28" 29"
- Momotaro is the main denim manufacturing sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Momotaro has full control over the process behind their products, from conception to production, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The name Momotaro is born from a famous Japanese folktale, in which a boy born from a giant peach grows up to save his village from marauding demons. The pink selvedge and inseam are an homage to the peach in this story, and the signature battle stripes represent the war flag the boy carried into battle. Thanks to their careful attention to detail, Momotaro has become one of the most reputable denim brands in the world.