Cashmere Melton Short Peacoat in Black
- Brand Info
- The Cashmere Melton Peacoat is constructed from a thick wool cashmere melton fabric. The smooth touch of the fabric, along with its structured thickness, give the coat a stylized, heavy appearance. A silky cupro lining makes it perfect for throwing on over knits and thick layers. The slightly curved cut of the arms and back seams create a fitted silhouette.
- Traditional double breasted peacoat style
- Thick wool cashmere fabric with smooth finish
- Three buttons plus collar button on outside, two buttons plus collar button on inside
- Two hand pockets, one inner chest pocket
- Fully lined yoke and sleeves
- Single vented back
- Buttons custom made for Attachment
- Body: 85% wool, 15% cashmere
- Lining: 100% cupro
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 1 39" 16.5" 24" 26.25" 2 40" 17" 25" 26.5" 3 42" 17.5" 26" 27.25" 4 43" 18" 26.5" 27.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.