Chambray Shorts in Indigo
- Brand Info
- The followup of Japan Blue's ever-popular shorts from this time last year, these cotton/linen chambray shorts feature a slim silhouette and an 8" inseam which should hit just above the knee on most body types. The shorts are dyed in indigo which means they'll take on a unique character with wear, just as your denim will.
- Chambray shorts dyed in indigo using traditional dyeing methods that will fade/age with wear
- Slim silhouette
- 8" inseam length hits just above the knee
- Custom branded Japan Blue brass zipper
- 80% cotton, 20% linen
- Made in Japan
Size Waist Rise Thigh Inseam Leg Opening 28 29.75" 11.2" 11.75" 7.75" 9.5" 30 32" 11" 11.5" 8" 9.75" 32 34" 11.5" 12.25" 8" 10" 34 36" 11.5" 13" 8" 10.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Japan Blue Jeans is a sub-division of the Japan Blue Group, which was born in Japan’s denim mecca, Kojima. Japan Blue Group consists of four distinct divisions: the denim/fabric house, Collect Co., the dye house, Rampuya, and lastly, the Momotaro and Japan Blue brands. As part of the Japan Blue Group, Japan Blue Jeans has full control over the process behind their products, from conception, to fabric, to dying, to manufacturing, giving the brand an unparalleled amount of creative freedom. The brand has gained notoriety for their collaboration pieces that often push the boundaries of what raw denim is today