"City Dwellers" Backpack in Black
- Brand Info
- The limited edition "City Dwellers" backpack is a collaboration between N. Hoolywood and outdoor brand Mountain Hardwear. The bag is made from 100D hex ripstop nylon fabric that has been coated twice in water-resistant polyurethane. The bag features a sleek technical design with a curved silhouette that sits flat on your back, providing comfort and stability, and comes with a lifetime warranty courtesy of Mountain Hardwear.
- Limited edition collaboration with Mountain Hardwear
- Made from water-resistant 100D hex ripstop nylon
- Large central compartment with laptop sleeve
- Mesh-lined secondary compartment at top
- Hidden compartment at back
- Adjustable shoulder straps with waist buckle for further back support
- Custom branded zippers
- 100% nylon
- Lifetime warranty via Mountain Hardwear
- Made in Vietnam
- The Mill Issue No. 003: "Color Theory" Spring/Summer 2016 Lookbook
- One Size.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Since 2000, Tokyo-based brand N. Hoolywood has been creating retro-inspired garments with modern appeal. As part of the famous "Mister Hollywood" store in Tokyo, the brand has garnered critical acclaim for their unique take on vintage themes. The brainchild of "Mister Hollywood" himself, Daisuke Obana, N. Hoolywood gets it's name from the words "hollywood" and "hooligan," both of which continue to serve as inspiration for Obana's designs and creations.