Corduroy Ranch Jacket in Navy
- Brand Info
- This ranch jacket comes as part of BLUE BLUE's "Hollywood Ranch Market" Collection. The jacket features a soft cotton corduroy exterior, complete with a thick sherpa lining along the body and collar. The jacket is finished with fully lined sleeves, and classic Western style details like snap button closures, and pointed shoulder yoke.
- Classic fit
- Navy corduroy exterior
- Sherpa lined body and cuffs
- Quilted sleeve lining for extra warmth
- Traditional Western style pointed shoulder yoke
- Two chest pockets, two hand warmer pockets
- Custom branded snap buttons
- Elbow patch reinforcement
- Exterior: 100% cotton
- Liner: 65% polyester, 35% rayon
- Sleeve lining: 100% polyester
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 1 42" 18" 23" 26.5" 2 43" 19" 24" 27.5" 3 45" 19.5" 25" 29" 4 46" 19.75" 25.5" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- BLUE BLUE was founded in the mid 1980’s as a natural evolution of Seilin Co’s devotion to creating denim and indigo dyed garments. As a child of Seilin Company, BLUE BLUE draws from the experience and creativity of other brands under the same parent including Hollywood Ranch Market, BLUE BLUE Japan, and Gaijin Made. BLUE BLUE aims to create memorable garments that narrate the history of denim, traditional indigo dyeing, and the spirit of well-made goods.