"Gloverall x SPELLBOUND" Denim Duffle Coat in Indigo
- Brand Info
- Credited as the architect of the original duffle coat, England's Gloverall has been producing outerwear since 1951. This limited edition collaboration outfits Gloverall's signature Monty silhouette with a raw denim shell courtesy of SPELLBOUND. The jacket features the iconic design of the Monty, complete with wood tassel fastening and extra large front pocket design. The interior lining of the jacket is made from a heavy wool-blend fabric designed for the utmost warmth in cold climates. Indigo-dyed shell will fade with wear.
- Signature Gloverall "Monty" duffle coat silhouette
- Indigo denim outer shell - will fade with wear
- Wool-blend interior lining
- Wood tassel fastening with natural fiber roping
- Detachable wind guard at neck
- Adjustable hood
- Shell: 100% cotton
- Lining: 80% wool, 10% polyester, 5% acrylic, 5% nylon
- Made in England
- Comes with extra tassel and rope
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 46" 20" 25.25" 33" Medium 48" 20.5" 25.75" 34" Large 49" 21" 26.5" 34.75" X-Large 51.5" 22" 26.5" 35.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- SPELLBOUND is a men's collection, influenced by details found in traditional work wear, military wear, and outdoor wear, and crafts garments with modern designs and clean silhouettes. The label was established in 1981 by Domingo Ltd which also makes other well know Japanese labels such as OMNIGOD and DMG. Every garment is made in Japan at the Domingo factories in Kojima, Okayama.