Heavyweight Quilted Flannel in Navy
- Brand Info
- This heavy-duty shirt from Gitman Vintage features a uniquely woven quilted texture atop a super heavyweight fabric. The hefty fabric is durable and comfortable and can be worn as a standalone button-down shirt or an overshirt, given its weight. Finished with signature Gitman Vintage details and hardware. Cut and sewn at the Gitman Bros. factory in Ashland, Pennsylvania.
- Gitman Vintage shirts feature a slim modern fit throughout the body, with a curved hemline at the waist
- Short, button down collar
- Locker loop on back
- Single front chest pocket
- Reinforced cuffs and collar
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 38" 17.75" 25" 30.5" Medium 42" 18.75" 26" 32" Large 45" 19.5" 27" 32" X-Large 49" 20.75" 27.5" 33.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Gitman Vintage, from Gitman Bros., has been crafting shirts in their Ashland, PA factory for over 80 years. The storied brand is known for their authentic, vintage construction, featuring contemporary, and sometimes wild, fabrics. Their shirts are made by workers who have been sewing clothing for generations, and bring their history and skill to each individual garment they make. Their expertise in crafting wearable and durable shirts make them one of the premier shirting companies on the market today