Linen Button Down Shirt in Washed Indigo
- Brand Info
- This lightweight button down shirt from SPELLBOUND is dyed entirely in indigo, which has then been pre-washed for a soft feel and beautiful faded blue color. The shirt features a single chest pocket on the shirt's left side, as well as tonal indigo stitching and chain-stitch runoff. All SPELLBOUND shirting is made using rare vintage machines and construction methods.
- Lightweight indigo-dyed linen fabric
- Single pocket on left side of chest
- Slim, modern fit
- Tonal indigo stitching throughout
- Chain-stitch runoff
- Large mother of pearl buttons
- 100% linen
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 38" 15.5" 24.25" 27" 3 39" 16.5" 25.25" 28" 4 40" 17" 26" 28.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- SPELLBOUND is a men's collection, influenced by details found in traditional work wear, military wear, and outdoor wear, and crafts garments with modern designs and clean silhouettes. The label was established in 1981 by Domingo Ltd which also makes other well know Japanese labels such as OMNIGOD and DMG. Every garment is made in Japan at the Domingo factories in Kojima, Okayama.