wings + horns
Marbled Wool Blazer in Black
- Brand Info
- This refined blazer from wings+horns is made from a heavily textured wool and linen blended fabric. The jacket features contrasting neps throughout and a ventless Italian style design that creates a trim sophisticated silhouette. Features classic patch-pocket style detailing with bone buttons and fully lined sleeves.
- Heavily textured marbled wool fabric with contrasting neps throughout
- Slim throughout body, cropped modern length
- Patch-pocket detailing
- Italian style ventless design
- Fully lined polyester sleeves
- Articulated sleeves
- Bone buttons
- Double layer back shoulder paneling
- 90% wool, 10% linen
- Made in Canada
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 38" 17.5" 24" 26.75" Medium 41" 18" 25" 28.25" Large 44" 18.5" 26" 28.75" X-Large 47" 19.25" 26.5" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Model is 6'3" 200lbs wearing size X-Large.
- wings + horns has been creating contemporary menswear pieces with unique and innovative fabrics since 2004, and has garnered a cult following for their consistency and attention to detail. Owned and operated by Vancouver’s CYC Corporation, the brand has complete control over the entire creative and production process, thanks to their downtown Vancouver, BC factory, which also produces sister-brand Reigning Champ. While the brand draws much of it’s inspiration from Japan, wings + horns is adamant about being a Canadian brand first and foremost, and designs their collections with the beautiful Canadian landscape in mind.