Melton Wool Hooded Parka in Black
- Brand Info
- This item comes as part of the Vallis collection from FACTOTUM - an offshoot of the mainline focused on versatile essentials. Made from extra thick Italian melton wool, this hooded parka from FACTOTUM is designed for the utmost in warmth and comfort. Featuring a quilted lined body and cupro lined sleeves, the jacket sports a hidden button-closure placket for a minimalist aesthetic, and extra large fully lined hood.
- Made using an extra thick melton wool fabric, sourced from the 70 year old Italian textile mill Fiaschi Coll
- Tailored fit with enough room for layering
- Standard mid-thigh length
- Quilted polyester liner
- Black cupro sleeve lining
- Concealed 4 button placket
- Extra large lined hood
- Two hand-warmer pockets with flannel lining
- Single interior welt pocket
- Leather locker loop at back
- Shell: 75% wool, 25% nylon
- Liner: 100% polyester
- Sleeve lining: 100% cupro
- Assorted detailing: 70% wool, 25% polyester, 5% other
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 44 38" 17" 23.5" 32.5" 46 40" 17" 23.5" 34" 48 41" 17.5" 24.5" 35.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2004, FACTOTUM has garnered critical acclaim for its creative take on timeless garments. The label takes its name from Charles Bukowski's 1975 novel, Factotum - a story of grimy, alcoholic life in Los Angeles. The founder and designer, Koji Udo, draws much of his inspiration from artists, musicians, and his own world travels, all of which contribute to Udo's unique creations year after year.