"Nep Twill" Button Down Shirt in Faded Black
- Brand Info
- This button down shirt uses a nep twill fabric from Okayama, Japan that has a canvas-like feel on the surface. The shirt features super thick mother of pearl buttons, and selvedge detailing throughout the garment. All OMNIGOD shirting is made using rare vintage machines and construction methods.
- Slim, tailored fit
- Single front chest pocket
- Selvedge detailing along placket
- Button down collar
- Sizes 2 (Small), 3 (Medium), 4 (Large).
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 38.5" 16.75" 24" 28" 3 40.5" 17.25" 25" 29" 4 43.5" 18.5" 26" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- By combining unique textures with top-notch craftsmanship, OMNIGOD creates garments that are made to be worn comfortably for a lifetime. The brand serves as one of three labels managed by Japan’s Domingo Ltd., the company also behind Spellbound and DMG. With Domingo at the helm, OMNIGOD is able to manufacture garments on vintage sewing machines at their privately owned factory, creating some of the most consistent high-quality clothing out of Japan.