Recycled Knit Crewneck in Black
- Brand Info
- This crewneck sweater from BLUE BLUE is made from recycled denim fibers for a sustainable and comfortable sweater. The fabric is coarse on the exterior, and soft on the interior thanks to the polyester blend. The sweater is fitted with a Japanese style snack pouch at the waist, and raglan sleeve design.
- Made from recycled denim fibers
- Slim, cropped fit throughout body
- Raglan sleeve style
- Snack pouch style front pocket at waist
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 1 37" 17" 22.5" 24.5" 2 38.5" 17.5" 22.75" 26" 3 41" 18" 22.75" 26" 4 43" 18" 23.5" 26.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- BLUE BLUE was founded in the mid 1980’s as a natural evolution of Seilin Co’s devotion to creating denim and indigo dyed garments. As a child of Seilin Company, BLUE BLUE draws from the experience and creativity of other brands under the same parent including Hollywood Ranch Market, BLUE BLUE Japan, and Gaijin Made. BLUE BLUE aims to create memorable garments that narrate the history of denim, traditional indigo dyeing, and the spirit of well-made goods.