Reversible MA-1 Flight Jacket in Black
- Brand Info
- This MA-1 flight jacket pairs classic details with a unique reversible design. The exterior of the jacket is made using a sleek black nylon fabric, complete with two hand-warmer buttons at the waist. The reverse side features a brown pile fleece lining, complete with contrasting black nylon sleeves, and with large snap closure pockets. Each pocket and zipper is fully functional when worn both ways.
- Classic fit
- Reversible design
- Black nylon MA-1 style design with zip pocket on left arm
- Brown pile fleece secondary side, doubles as liner
- Vintage Waldes zipper with leather tab
- Two lined hand-warmer pockets at waist
- Two interior snap closure pockets
- Ribbed wool-blend cuffs, collar, and hem
- Exterior: 100% nylon
- Secondary: 55% acrylic. 45% polyester
- Pocket liner: 100% acrylic
- Ribbing: 42% acrylic, 40% nylon, 18% wool
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 1 39" 16" 25" 24" 2 41" 17" 25.5" 24.5" 3 43" 18" 26" 25.5" 4 45" 18" 26.5" 26"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- BLUE BLUE was founded in the mid 1980’s as a natural evolution of Seilin Co’s devotion to creating denim and indigo dyed garments. As a child of Seilin Company, BLUE BLUE draws from the experience and creativity of other brands under the same parent including Hollywood Ranch Market, BLUE BLUE Japan, and Gaijin Made. BLUE BLUE aims to create memorable garments that narrate the history of denim, traditional indigo dyeing, and the spirit of well-made goods.