Stealth Supply Jacket
- Brand Info
- The Stealth Supply Jacket from Rogue Territory is the brand's infamous double black 15oz denim fabric, in their famed Supply Jacket design. The jacket uses a sanforized denim fabric from the Nihon Menpu Mill of Okayama, and features signature Rogue Territory details like custom branded hardware, rounded exterior pockets, and the classic Supply Jacket design and fit. While most double black fabrics are clean and uniform, this jacket features a surprisingly visible and slubby surface texture, which only becomes more apparent with wear.
- 15oz sanforized selvedge denim fabric from Nihon Menpu Mill of Okayama, Japan
- 4 exterior pockets
- Interior pockets clean finished with white bias tape
- Placket and interior pocket cut on selvedge
- Front welt pockets
- Chain-stitched seams
- Adjustable tabs on waistband
- Matte black crossed feather branded buttons
- Hand silk screened care instructions on interior
- Handmade in USA (Los Angeles, CA)
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 38" 16.5" 24" 24" Medium 40.5" 17" 25.5" 24.75" Large 42" 17.75" 25.25" 25.25" X-Large 44" 18.5" 25.5" 26.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Rogue Territory was founded in 2009 by Los Angeles-based designer and denim enthusiast Karl Thoennessen. Karl, who had been crafting bespoke jeans since the mid-2000s, emphasizes design built upon functionality and subtle details. The brand uses careful construction to offer superior quality, with a concentration on modern silhouettes, materials, and timeless style. Their slogan, "KEEP THE TRADE ALIVE" is the brand’s way of supporting a revival of the focus, passion, and desire for making things by hand.