Suvin Thermal Long Sleeve in Khaki Grey
- Brand Info
- The Attachment Suvin Thermal is a slim cut layering piece that is constructed from extra long staple Suvin cotton. Together with the West Indian Sea Island Cotton and the Egyptian Giza 45, the Indian Suvin is considered one of the best cottons in the world. The raised waffle fabric is a medium weight that will make it perfect for cold weather layering.
- Slim anatomical cut
- Long body with scalloped hem
- Flat lock and thin double-needle construction
- Flexible, super soft waffle fabric
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
- Chest measurement is flat, unstretched. Fabric can stretch up to 4" comfortably.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 1 33" 15" 26" 28" 2 35" 16" 27" 28" 3 38" 16.5" 28" 29" 4 40" 17" 29" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.