Attachment / KKA
Taffeta M-65 Mods Coat in Khaki Grey
- Brand Info
- The Taffeta M-65 Mods Coat is a redesigned military style jacket with soft insulation for comfort and warmth. The roomy body of the jacket combines with the curved sleeves to give it a fitted appearance while maintaining comfort and mobility. Draw strings on the waist and hem line allow the jacket to be worn loose or fitted. The band collar design and variable fit of this jacket make it easy to be worn over other jackets or as a stand-alone piece.
- Modified M-65 style long coat
- Taffeta nylon fabric keeps the jacket's distinct shape
- Taslanized poly lining gives a super smooth touch
- Extra large two-way Riri zipper front, with additional snap closure
- Two hand pockets with snap closure flaps, two inner zip pockets
- Draw string with leather fastener waist adjustment, draw string hem adjustment
- Shell: 100% nylon
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Fill: 100% polyester
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 46" 19" 26" 41" 3 48.5" 20" 26.75" 42" 4 50" 21" 27.5" 43"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.