"Wilderness Rucksack" in Waxed Field Tan
- Brand Info
- Field tested from the peaks of the Cascades to the desert floor of Joshua Tree, the Wilderness Rucksack from Tanner Goods was built for serious miles. The heavy duty backpack is fitted with leather detailing and felted wool shoulder straps, making it comfortable and versatile enough for a week in the wilderness, or your commute to the office.
- 18oz twill canvas
- Cambara English bridle leather used on all leather details
- Large central compartment
- Felted wool interior laptop sleeve
- Gusseted external pockets
- Felted wool-padded shoulder straps
- Solid brass hardware
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 18" tall x 14" wide x 6" deep at maximum expansion
- Exterior: One 12.5" tall x 12.75" wide gusseted pocket
- Interior: One 18" tall x 11.5" wide felted wool sleeve, two 6" tall x 4.25" wide leather lined sleeve
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Tanner Goods began in 2006 as a way for two like-minded designers to get their hands dirty and experience the satisfaction of creating handcrafted products. Today, Tanner Goods employs a small team of craftsmen who forge leather goods in their world-renowned Portland, OR workshop. Each item in their studio is made entirely by hand using vintage tools, traditional artisan techniques, and ingenuity. The finished products are works of art made to withstand the ultimate test of time.