Freeman x Blue Owl Workshop "The Freeman" Rain Jacket in Black
- Brand Info
- Built for Seattle, by Seattle. "The Freeman" is the Emerald City's iconic rain jacket, designed for the wet climate of the Pacific Northwest. This limited edition collaboration is made using Freeman's signature waterproof shell, which is then fitted with a custom flannel liner from Collect Co. of Japan. The jacket is finished with matte black detailing and hardware, and an adjustable hood, creating a timeless waterproof raincoat that's built to last.
- Limited edition Freeman x Blue Owl Collaboration
- Custom 10,000MM waterproof shell
- Japanese flannel liner from Collect Co.
- Adjustable hood with reinforced contoured brim
- Adjustable velcro cuffs
- Two exterior snap-closure pockets, single inner welt pocket
- Custom-branded matte black hardware and detailing
- YKK USA zipper front
- Breathability Rating: 10,000G
- DWR Rating: 80P after 20 wash
- Shell: 60% cotton, 40% nylon
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Made in Seattle, WA USA
For more information about this jacket, see:
- The Mill Issue No. 005: Making of Freeman x Blue Owl
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 36 44" 19.5" 24.25" 26" 38 46" 20" 24.5" 27" 40 47.5" 21" 24.75" 28" 42 50" 22" 25.25" 28.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- A husband and wife duo, Scott & Brittany Freeman first built their namesake jacket on a repurposed kitchen table. Since then, the Freeman brand has expanded to include a full line of rain gear specially tailored for the Pacific Northwest.