Vented Linen Bomber Jacket in Black
- Brand Info
- This bomber jacket from wings + horns is made from a custom vented linen material that features a mesh-like texture. The linen exterior is paired with a polyester lining, giving the jacket a smooth and wearable feel that is lightweight and breathable for warmer months. Finished with signature wings + horns details like oversized underarm gussets, and a herringbone lined pockets, the jacket compliments nearly any wardrobe or aesthetic.
- Made from custom mesh-bonded Japanese linen
- Slim, modern fit
- Double layer black shoulder panel
- Oversized underarm gusset detailing
- Elastic cuffs and hem
- Reinforced pocket openings
- Two-way riri zipper with leather pull
- Single interior chest pocket
- Herringbone taped collar
- Herringbone lined pockets
- Exterior: 100% linen
- Interior: 100% polyester
- Made in Canada
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
- The Mill Issue No. 003: "Color Theory" Spring/Summer 2016 Lookbook
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 43" 17.5" 24.75" 24.25" Medium 45" 19" 25" 25" Large 48" 20" 25" 26.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- wings + horns has been creating contemporary menswear pieces with unique and innovative fabrics since 2004, and has garnered a cult following for their consistency and attention to detail. Owned and operated by Vancouver’s CYC Corporation, the brand has complete control over the entire creative and production process, thanks to their downtown Vancouver, BC factory, which also produces sister-brand Reigning Champ. While the brand draws much of it’s inspiration from Japan, wings + horns is adamant about being a Canadian brand first and foremost, and designs their collections with the beautiful Canadian landscape in mind.