"Vintage Cable Knit" Wool Sweater in White/Blue
- Brand Info
- This vintage cable knit wool sweater from N. Hoolywood is made from a super thick and cozy laine wool, which will continue to get softer with wear.
- Two-tone contrasting design of white and blue throughout the entirety of the garment
- Classic cable knit pattern and style
- Ribbed neckline, cuffs, and hem
- 100% wool
- Made in Japan
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 38 38" 16" 23.5" 24" 40 40" 17" 25" 25.5" 42 42" 18" 25" 25.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Since 2000, Tokyo-based brand N. Hoolywood has been creating retro-inspired garments with modern appeal. As part of the famous "Mister Hollywood" store in Tokyo, the brand has garnered critical acclaim for their unique take on vintage themes. The brainchild of "Mister Hollywood" himself, Daisuke Obana, N. Hoolywood gets it's name from the words "hollywood" and "hooligan," both of which continue to serve as inspiration for Obana's designs and creations.