Waxed Canvas Blanket Lined Supply Jacket in Camel
- Brand Info
- This updated take on Rogue Territory's popular Ridgeline Supply Jacket features a wool blanket lining from Fairbault Woolen Mills of Minnesota. The lining uses 100% genuine wool, paired alongside the 10oz waxed canvas cotton rain resistant exterior, creating the ultimate fall weather jacket.
- 10oz American waxed canvas exterior
- 100% wool interior lining from Fairbault Woolen Mills of Minnesota
- Satin lined sleeve
- 2 exterior wool lined patch pockets at waist
- Rounded exterior pocket on left chest
- Interior right chest pocket
- Natural herringbone twill tape hanger loop and collar
- Custom branded Rogue Territory buttons
- 100% cotton exterior
- Handmade in USA (Los Angeles, CA)
- Choose one size down from your normal jacket for a slim fit, normal jacket size for a relaxed fit.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 17" 24.75" 23" Medium 42" 17.75" 25.25" 23.5" Large 43.5" 18.25" 25.75" 24.5" X-Large 46.5" 19.25" 26.25" 25.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Rogue Territory was founded in 2009 by Los Angeles-based designer and denim enthusiast Karl Thoennessen. Karl, who had been crafting bespoke jeans since the mid-2000s, emphasizes design built upon functionality and subtle details. The brand uses careful construction to offer superior quality, with a concentration on modern silhouettes, materials, and timeless style. Their slogan, "KEEP THE TRADE ALIVE" is the brand’s way of supporting a revival of the focus, passion, and desire for making things by hand.