"Mac Coat" in Black
- Brand Info
- The Mac Coat from wings + horns is the brand's take on the classic Mackintosh style jacket. The coat is made from a water resistant cotton/nylon blend, and features camouflage satin detailing, and a bevy of pockets throughout the garment. The coat features a concealed zipper front closure for a clean aesthetic.
- Water resistant cotton/nylon twill fabric
- Flight satin under collar
- Back yoke lined with flight satin
- Two hand pockets with reinforced front welt openings
- One inner ticket pocket
- Concealed in-seam bicep pocket on left arm with metal RiRi zipper
- Two-way black metal RiRi front closure zipper with leather pull
- Hidden snap front closure
- Articulated sleeve with underarm gusset
- Camo-lined sleeves
- Adjustable hidden snap cuff closure
- 63% cotton, 37% nylon outer
- 100% nylon flight satin detailing
- Made in Canada
Note: this item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.
(From Bottom of Gusset)
Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 39" 17" 25" 33.5" Medium 41" 40" 17.5" 2.5" 34" Large 43" 42" 18" 26" 35"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- wings + horns has been creating contemporary menswear pieces with unique and innovative fabrics since 2004, and has garnered a cult following for their consistency and attention to detail. Owned and operated by Vancouver’s CYC Corporation, the brand has complete control over the entire creative and production process, thanks to their downtown Vancouver, BC factory, which also produces sister-brand Reigning Champ. While the brand draws much of it’s inspiration from Japan, wings + horns is adamant about being a Canadian brand first and foremost, and designs their collections with the beautiful Canadian landscape in mind.