"3sixteen x Schott NYC" Cowhide Type-3 Leather Jacket in Copper Rough-Out
- Brand Information
- Produced in a limited run, the 3sixteen x Schott NYC Cowhide Leather Jacket is a custom type-3 modeled after the brand's signature denim jacket silhouette. Crafted in the spirit of vintage Big E trucker jackets, 3sixteen uses a copper roughout leather with subtle variation in nep and hair for this project. Featuring all of the brand's signature type-3 detailing, the jacket comes sewn with a crossed back yoke, hand pockets at the waist, and modified body length. The jacket includes a fully black satin-lined body and inner chest pocket for added functionality. Note: this item cannot be restocked and will not be reproduced.
- 3sixteen x Schott NYC collaboration
- Made from nep textured copper rough-out cowhide leather
- Modified type-3 silhouette
- Hidden interior chest pocket
- Two pockets at the waist
- Two flap chest pockets
- Full black-satin liner
- Custom donut buttons
- 100% leather
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41" 17.75" 26" 24.5" Medium 44" 18" 24.5" 25" Large 47" 19" 25" 25.25" X-Large 48" 19.5" 27.25" 26.5"
- Founded in 2003 in New York City's Lower East Side, 3sixteen aims to create collections that demonstrate longevity in both design and construction by producing clothing that will hold up to extensive wear and remain relevant season after season. The brand's aesthetic is built upon utilitarian pieces from decades past that are updated with premium materials and modern fits. The collection is handsewn in the USA of the finest fabrics, ensuring that every piece has a compelling story to tell.