- The latest in 3sixteen's crosscut flannel series is cut from a custom woven Japanese flannel fabric. Brushed for a softer feel, the fabric features a vintage style plaid through and has been rinsed to eliminate future shrinkage. Cut in a regular fit with asymmetrical flap pockets and the signature cross-sitched yoke at back.
- Regular fit
- Heavyweight brushed Japanese flannel
- Signature cross-stitched back yoke
- Chainstitch runoff at vents
- Two chest pockets with asymmetrical pocket flap
- Painted enamel buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2003 in New York City's Lower East Side, 3sixteen aims to create collections that demonstrate longevity in both design and construction by producing clothing that will hold up to extensive wear and remain relevant season after season. The brand's aesthetic is built upon utilitarian silhouettes from decades past that are updated with premium materials and modern fits. The majority of the collection is handsewn in the USA of the finest fabrics, ensuring that every piece has a compelling story to tell.