Crosscut Western in Green Selvedge Denim
- Brand Information
- This button-up shirt from 3sixteen merges old-west influence with the brand's acclaimed crosscut shirting design. Built atop a linen-blend Italian selvedge denim, the shirt features western-inspired details like asymmetrical flap pockets at the front alongside iconic 3sixteen motifs like the cross-stitched back yoke and custom designed snap buttons.
- Tailored fit
- Italian selvedge denim
- Signature cross-stitched back yoke
- Exposed selvedge at vents
- Two chest pockets with asymmetrical pocket flap
- Custom designed buttons
- 70% cotton, 30% linen
- Made in USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 17" 26" 29.5" Medium 42" 17.5" 26.5" 30.5" Large 44" 18" 27.5" 31" X-Large 46" 19" 28" 31.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2003 in New York City's Lower East Side, 3sixteen aims to create collections that demonstrate longevity in both design and construction by producing clothing that will hold up to extensive wear and remain relevant season after season. The brand's aesthetic is built upon utilitarian silhouettes from decades past that are updated with premium materials and modern fits. The majority of the collection is handsewn in the USA of the finest fabrics, ensuring that every piece has a compelling story to tell.