02207P "Kiraku-II" 12oz Natural Indigo Selvedge Denim Jacket
- Brand Info
- The Kiraku-II builds upon the success of ONI's original lightweight selvedge denim. Crafted using thicker yarn than its predecessor, the jeans are heavy in appearance while maintaining a deceptively breathable feel through the loose-gauge weave. The denim is dyed in natural indigo to yield complex fading with a wide gradient of blues, and has undergone a tempi treatment to remove shrinkage and give the denim a more textured feel. Cut in ONI's type-3 silhouette, the jacket includes functional details such as side-seam pockets, adjustable waist buttons, and two patch pockets on the chest.
- Regular fit
- 12oz unsanforized low tension slub selvedge denim fabric
- One-wash with tempi treatment to remove shrinkage
- Rope dyed natural indigo warp and white weft
- Custom engraved buttons and hardware
- Custom vegetable tanned leather patch
- Pink & white selvedge
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
- Model is 5'10" and 175lbs wearing a size 40.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 36 38" 16" 23.25" 23" 38 40" 17" 23" 23.5" 40 42" 17.5" 23.5" 24" 42 43.5" 18" 24.25" 24.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- A label shrouded in mystery, ONI Denim of Okayama is one of the most prestigious denim labels in the world. The brand has garnered a cult-following for their signature slub denim, which is crafted in small-batches by a single party on a single shuttle loom in Japan.