3B Comfort Herringbone Jacket in Brown
- Brand Info
- This casual suiting jacket from BEAMS PLUS is constructed from a unique double face herringbone fabric. The outer face of the fabric features a multi-color wool herringbone, while the inner face is a comfortable cotton. The result is a wool jacket that takes advantage of qualities of both materials. Cut in a regular fit for comfort, the jacket is finished with minimal casual details.
- Regular fit
- Double-face wool blend fabric
- Three button front
- Button cuffs
- Notched lapel
- Two patch pockets at waist, one at chest
- Lined yoke
- Custom horn pattern buttons
- Shell: 60% wool, 40% cotton
- Back lining: 50% cotton, 50% cupro
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 41" 16.5" 23.5" 28" Large 43" 17.5" 23.75" 29" X-Large 45" 18.5" 24" 29.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Renowned for their masterful interpretation of classic American menswear, BEAMS PLUS is a private-label started in 1999 by Japan’s lifestyle retailer BEAMS. Originating as a tiny shop in Harajuku, Tokyo, BEAMS drew inspiration from images of American Culture seen throughout the '70s, invoking free-spirited emotions and pioneering the Japanese "Ivy League" look. BEAMS PLUS was launched in 1999 to sustain the company's passion for genuine American styles. Combining classic American silhouettes with Japanese craftsmanship, BEAMS PLUS continues to produce garments today, capturing the same spirit that originally inspired the brand decades later.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.