Anker Rain Jacket in Dark Navy
- Brand Info
- Made in collaboration with Elka, the legendary Danish raincoat manufacturer, the Anker Rain Jacket from Norse Projects is a waterproof thigh-length jacket built for the elements. The jacket is made using waterproof PVC fabric and comes equipped with interior ventilation holes for better breathability. Finished with welded waterproof seams, an adjustable hood, and signature Norse Projects minimalist branding throughout.
- Regular fit
- Limited collaboration with Elka of Denmark
- Interior ventilation holes
- Welded waterproof seams
- Adjustable drawstring hood
- YKK zipper placket with storm flap
- Two angled front flap pockets
- Custom branded Norse Project metal snap buttons
- 90% PVC, 10% polyester
- Made in Denmark
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 45" 16.5" 26.5" 28.5" Medium 47" 17.5" 26.5" 29.5" Large 49" 18.5" 27.5" 30.5" X-Large 51" 19.5" 27.5" 32"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Lauded for their signature brand of Scandinavian minimalism, few labels own the resume of Norse Projects. Established in 2004, the Copenhagen-based brand crafts a wide-range of classic everyday clothes, believing that the true mark of luxury is not the grand gesture, but the simple things done well.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.