Bedford Jacket in Black Cotton Bull Denim
- Brand Info
- The Bedford Jacket is a signature design from Engineered Garments. Crafted using a raw double black denim, the fabric features a medium-weight heft and comes crafted in a hybrid blazer-chore coat design. The jacket comes cut in a tailored silhouette with two large patch pockets at the waist, two pockets at the chest, peak lapels, and a classic three-button placket.
- Tailored fit
- Medium-weight cotton denim fabric
- Heavy duty resin buttons
- Patch pockets at the waist
- Patch pockets at the chest
- 100% cotton
- Made in New York, USA
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 43.5" 18.5" 25.5" 29.75" Medium 46.5" 18.75" 26" 30.75" Large 48" 19.25" 27.25" 31.25"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded 1999 by Daiki Suzuki in New York City, the Engineered Garments mission statement is "to make garments that become more personal through the experiences you have with them." Drawing from years buying for Nepenthes stores, Suzuki values unique garment construction with attention to detail; realized through Engineered Garments. Each piece in the brand's ever-evolving catalog is designed with hidden qualities and meaning, straying from the idea of "perfect design."