Buffalo Western Shirt in Green/Coral
- Brand Info
- This classic western shirt from RRL is built using a lightweight cotton twill with a classic plaid pattern. Inspired by 1940's western attire, Ralph Lauren opts for a special garment-wash treatment to give the shirt a vintage look and feel typical of signature RRL garments. Equipped with two pockets at the chest, a metal concho button at the neck, and western-style front and back yokes to round out the aesthetic.
- Tailored fit
- Built from lightweight American cotton twill
- Two western patch chest pockets
- Mother of pearl snap buttons
- Concho shank closure at neck
- Stitched RRL label on placket interior
- 100% cotton
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39" 17.5" 25.25" 29.5" Medium 42" 18.5" 26" 29.5" Large 44.5" 19" 26.25" 30.5" X-Large 48" 20" 26.5" 31"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Named after his beloved Colorado ranch, RRL by Ralph Lauren is the legendary designer's homage to the American West. Founded in 1993, the label employs the vast resources of the Ralph Lauren Corporation to create stunning renditions of heritage-inspired garments.