Calico Western Shirt in Rust
- Brand Info
- The Calico shirt from Freenote Cloth is an updated western with a modified sawtooth flap front pocket design. Crafted using a mediumweight garment-dyed twill imported from Italy, the shirt features classic western detailing throughout. The shirt is made using 1/8" double-needle stitching detailing, YKK diamond buttons from Japan along the placket, and is cut in a regular fit.
- Regular fit
- Western shirt detailing throughout
- Garment-dyed twill fabric from Italy
- Two snap chest pockets
- Custom diamond snaps from YKK Japan
- 1/8" double needle stitch detailing throughout
- 100% cotton
- Made in USA
- Model is 5'10" and 150lbs wearing a size Small.
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39" 16.5" 25.25" 27.5" Medium 41.5" 17.5" 25.5" 28.25" Large 43" 18" 26.5" 29" X-Large 45.5" 19" 27" 29.75"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Freenote Cloth manufacturers classic American garments made to withstand the test of time. Founded by brothers Andrew and Matt Brodrick, Freenote Cloth draws much of their inspiration from their hometown of San Juan Capistrano, California - a city rich with rancho era history of the Old West. Fueled by nostalgia and a passion for quality, Freenote aims to create a new era of timeless American clothing.