Camouflage Jacquard Blazer in Black
- Brand Info
- The Camouflage Jacquard Blazer from Attachment uses a lightweight power-stretch material to create a stylish, comfortable jacket. The tailored silhouette combines with the casual, yet stylish woven pattern to make an extremely versatile garment.
- Slim fit blazer style jacket
- Two button front, with hidden hook closure near collar
- Hidden side hand pockets
- Buttons and hardware custom made for Attachment
- Woven camouflage jacquard stretch fabric used throughout
- Body: 90% nylon, 10% polyurethane
- Lining: 90% nylon, 10% polyurethane
- Made in Japan
- Model KG81-071
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at email@example.com
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 38" 16.5" 24.5" 26.5" 3 40" 17.5" 25.5" 27.5" 4 42" 18" 26" 27.5" 5 43" 18.5" 26.5" 28"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.