Attachment / KKA
Cashmere Melton Stand Collar Coat in Khaki
- Brand Info
- The Cashmere Melton Stand Collar Coat is constructed from a thick wool cashmere melton fabric. The smooth touch of the fabric, along with its structured thickness, give the coat a stylized, heavy appearance. A silky cupro lining makes it perfect for throwing on over knits and thick layers. The jacket's atypical paneling and sturdy custom hardware puts Kumagai's personalized mark on this unique design.
- Slim fit
- Thick wool cashmere fabric with smooth finish
- Hidden placket button front
- Hook closure for wearing with collar up
- Two seam-set hand pockets
- Two inner snap-clasp pockets
- Fully lined interior and pockets
- Buttons and hardware custom made for Attachment
- Body: 85% wool, 15% cashmere
- Lining: 100% cupro
- Made in Japan
- Model AC93-224
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 40" 17" 25.5" 37" 3 42" 17.25" 26" 37.5" 4 44" 17.5" 26.5" 38" 5 46" 18" 27" 38.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.