Heritage Western Shirt in Vintage Black
- Brand Info
- This classic western-style shirt from RRL is built using a lightweight 5oz cotton twill that has been washed for a vintage look and feel. Fueled by old west nostalgia, the shirt is designed with classic western details like the iconic pointed shoulder yoke and embroidered flap-pockets at the chest. Equipped with Japanese pearl snap buttons and finished with a silvertone concho shank closure at the neck.
- Regular fit
- Built from washed 5oz cotton twill
- Two embroidered chest pockets
- Japanese pearl snap buttons
- Concho shank closure at neck
- Stitched RRL label on placket interior
- 100% cotton
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 39" 17" 24.5" 29" Medium 42" 17.5" 25.5" 30" Large 45" 18.5" 26" 31" X-Large 48" 19.5" 26.5" 31"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Named after his beloved Colorado ranch, RRL by Ralph Lauren is the legendary designer's homage to the American west. Founded in 1993, the label employs the vast resources of the Ralph Lauren Corporation to create stunning renditions of heritage-inspired garments.