Copeland Leather Jacket in Brown Nubuck
- Brand Info
- The Copeland is a rugged no-nonsense overshirt from Indigofera of Sweden. This luxe installment is crafted using a heavyweight nubuck cowhide leather that sports an incredible amount of grain texture. With wear and exposure to sunlight, the leather will darken to create a jacket unique to each owner. Equipped with two chest pockets and a custom branded brass snap button placket.
- Regualar fit
- Nubuck cowhide leather
- Two chest pockets with tonal diamond stitch detail
- Custom branded brass snap buttons
- Custom branded leather patch
- Copper rivet reinforcements
- Stitched Indigofera logo detail at front
- Made in Portugal
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 41.5" 18" 25.75" 27.5" Medium 44" 19" 26" 28.25" Large 46" 19.75" 27" 29" X-Large 49" 21" 27.75" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Indigofera Prima Jeans of Sweden manufactures clothing built to withstand the test of time. The brand prides itself on clothing for the everyday man, drawing inspiration from 1950s motorcycle culture and timeless workwear styles. With innate attention to detail and a focus on fabrics, the brand has garnered a reputation across Europe as one of the region's premiere workwear labels, adhering to the "prima" name.