KJKT3 "Kaze" 13oz Selvedge Denim Jacket
- Brand Information
- The KJKT3 from Tanuki is made from the label's all-new Kaze fabric, a 13oz vintage colored selvedge denim available as part of the brand's lightweight "Wind Series." Pre-washed for a softer feel and easier sizing, the denim sports an incredible slub texture through its use of California slub cotton yarn, and features a rustic unbleached weft that will poke through the surface with wear. The jacket is built around Tanuki's modified Type-3 design featuring additional length, altered pocket design, and the inclusion of hand pockets for a more modern and functional garment.
- 13oz unsanforized one-wash denim fabric
- Modified Type-3 design
- "Ni" (二) logo stitching on right shoulder - the Japanese character for the number two and a symbol representing tradition and change
- Vintage indigo warp, beige weft
- Custom engraved Tanuki buttons
- Two front hand pockets with herringbone lining
- Hand stained custom deerskin patch
- Red and white selvedge
- Blue side-seam thread
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 36 38" 16.5" 23.75" 23" 38 39" 17.25" 24" 24" 40 41" 18" 25" 24.5" 42 43" 18.5" 25.75" 25" 44 45" 19" 25.75" 25"
- Hailing from Okayama, Japan, Tanuki is a newly-formed denim label built on a collective of knowledge and a passion for quality. Founded by a group of gifted craftsmen, the brand prides itself on mastering every level of the denim process. With decades of cumulative experience in denim manufacturing, the “super-team” behind Tanuki is able to manipulate shuttle looms to create unique fabrics, sewing them into jeans that elevate Japanese denim to yet another level.