Lightning Zip Backpack in Navy
- Brand Info
The Lightning series from Master-Piece is a collection of functional bags built from military deadstock fabric. Historically the fabric of choice for air force flight jackets, the bag's primary component is woven using a high-density nylon twill fabric that has undergone a water repellant treatment for superior protection against the elements. Featuring a large central compartment and an assortment of complimentary pockets, the bag is fitted with padded shoulder straps and sleek silvertone detailing to round out its functional design.
- Large central compartment with zip closure
- Two secondary exterior zip closure compartments
- Hidden cellphone compartment at back
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Elastic catch-all pockets at side
- "MSPC" branded Japanese YKK zippers throughout
- Silvertone metal detailing
- Genuine cowhide leather trim
- 100% nylon
- Made in Japan
Approximately 10"L x 17"H x 5"W - 13L capacity
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
Since 1994, Master-Piece has been creating high-performance bags and accessories in their downtown Osaka, Japan studio. Each bag is carefully designed with an emphasis on style and functionality, and made from an array of versatile fabrics built to withstand daily use.