Reversible Camouflage Bucket Hat in Black
- Brand Info
- Camouflage has been at the forefront of maharishi collections since the brand's debut in 1994. This season, the London-based label merges the classic pattern with leopard print through a process known as countershading; a military technique where coloration is darker on the upper and lighter on the underside. maharishi applies this pattern to the classic bucket hat style, which is sewn using Italian cotton twill in a reversible design.
- Built from Italian cotton twill
- Printed camouflage pattern inspired by the leopard
- maharishi "MILTYPE" logo label on reverse
- Gunmetal eyelets
- 100% cotton
- One Size. Approximately 21" circumference, 3" depth.
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- A cult-favorite of the 1990s, maharishi of London is regarded as a pioneer of ethical streetwear; placing an emphasis on natural fibers and environmentally-sound production at the label's privately-owned factory. The brand was founded in 1994 by Hardy Blechman, who pulls inspiration from his years as a military surplus trader into the brand's iconic "pacifist military" design.