Melton Wool Hooded Parka in Black
- Brand Info
- Made from extra thick Italian cashmere blend melton wool, this hooded parka from FACTOTUM is designed for the utmost in warmth and comfort. Featuring a fully lined body and cupro lined sleeves, the jacket sports a hidden button-closure placket for a minimalist aesthetic, and large fully lined hood.
- Made using an extra thick cashmere melton wool fabric
- Tailored fit with enough room for layering
- Standard mid-thigh length
- Concealed placket
- Large black horn buttons
- Large faux-shearling lined hood
- Two hand-warmer pockets
- Single interior welt pocket
- Locker loop at back
- Shell: 95% wool, 5% cashmere
- Liner: 100% cupro
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 44 38" 16" 22.5" 35" 46 40" 17" 23.5" 36" 48 42" 18" 24.5" 37"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Founded in 2004, FACTOTUM has garnered critical acclaim for its creative take on timeless garments. The label takes its name from Charles Bukowski's 1975 novel, Factotum - a story of grimy, alcoholic life in Los Angeles. The founder and designer, Koji Udo, draws much of his inspiration from artists, musicians, and his own world travels, all of which contribute to Udo's unique creations year after year.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.