Neps Beanie in Charcoal Melange
- Brand Info
- This classic beanie from Norse Projects is knitted using a textured merino wool, cashmere, and silk blend. A product of the "cold cold north," the extra warm hat features an assortment of contrasting neps throughout along with ribbed construction for a versatile and timeless look.
- Made using Scottish donegal merino wool yarn
- Ribbed construction
- Norse Projects logo exterior tag
- 80% merino wool 10% cashmere 10% silk-knitted
- Made in Portugal
- Color no: 1034
- One size
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Lauded for their signature brand of Scandinavian minimalism, few labels own the resume of Norse Projects. Established in 2004, the Copenhagen-based brand crafts a wide-range of classic everyday clothes, believing that the true mark of luxury is not the grand gesture, but the simple things done well.