Rayon/Ramie Stole Collar Long Cardigan in Black
- Brand Info
- This version of Attachment's Stole Collar Cardigan uses a mixture of natural and artificial fibers to create a textured, lightweight, breathable fabric, perfect for warm spring days. The draping cut gives it a unique silhouette which crosses the line between cardigan and jacket.
- Long, slim fit
- Textured, breathable, lightweight fabric
- Curved sleeve and shoulder paneling
- Two patch pockets
- 50% cupro, 30% ramie, 20% rayon
- Made in Japan
- Model KC91-041
- Attachment clothing often makes use of non-traditional fits so measurements may poorly represent how to choose a size. Usually the convention of 1/X-Small, 2/Small, 3/Medium, 4/Large, 5/X-Large is consistent. If you have any questions about the sizing of a garment, please email us at email@example.com
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 43" 18.5" 25" 38" 3 44" 19" 25.5" 39" 4 45" 19.5" 26" 40" 5 48" 20" 26.5" 40"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Attachment and KKA are considered two sides of the same brand, with Attachment focusing on classic tailoring, and KKA on experimental fabrics and unique design. The labels are headed by Kazuyuki Kumagai who has, for 17 years, refined his design process under the same label. Kumagai's garments are minimal and define their character through the use of original fabrics and atypical cuts.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.