Rio Bronco Sneaker in Gravel Black
- Brand Info
- Veja's Rio Bronco is a sustainable running sneaker built from recycled materials. The sneaker's upper is constructed using the brand's B-Mesh fabric, a lightweight water-resistant material crafted using 3 recycled plastic bottles for each sneaker. The shoes sit atop a cushion sole made from a mixture of EVA and wild rubber from the Amazon, while recycled polyester lines the shoe's interior. Crafted in Porto Alegre, Brazil.
- B-Mesh upper made from recycled plastic bottles
- Cushion sole made from EVA and Amazonian wild rubber
- Vegan suede panelling
- Rubber Veja "V" logo at side
- Recycled polyester liner and insole
- Made in Brazil
US Size JP Size EU Size 8 26 41 9 27 42 10 28 43 11 29 44 12 29.5 45
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- With transparency at the forefront of each product, Veja has sustainably designed sneakers since 2004. The French label works closely with their Brazilian factory to craft shoes from an ensemble of natural and recycled materials, all minimally branded in vintage-inspired silhouettes.