SS Border Tunic P.O in Blue
- Brand Info
- The SS Border Tunic from visvim® is constructed using Sea Island cotton and linen chambray blend for a breathable textured fabric. An ode to vintage workwear, the indigo-dyed chambray is accented by contrasting bottom paneling made from Japanese bandana fabric, and features velvet/rayon taping along the placket. Described as "Future Vintage" the shirt is dyed using natural indigo that will fade with wear, developing unique characteristics over time.
- Regular fit
- Indigo-dyed will fade with wear
- Sea Island cotton and linen chambray blend
- Contrasting bandana paneling
- Velvet/rayon half-placket
- Single-check pocket
- Made in Japan
- 60% cotton 40% rayon
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 3 45" 20.5" 25.5" 28" 4 47" 21.5" 25.75" 29"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Conceptualized in the year 2000, visvim®'s longstanding reputation for quality and inventiveness stems from designer Hiroki Nakamura's fascination with old-world craftsmanship and vintage Americana. Drawing aspects from Japanese design, American workwear, and Native-American aesthetics, the streetwear legend goes through painstaking processes to produce each garment, amassing global acclaim for the quality of all things visvim®.