Pure Blue Japan
Sunburned Check Shirt in Indigo
- Brand Information
- This classic button-up shirt from Pure Blue Japan is woven using indigo-dyed yarn, and then put through a sun-fading process to give a vintage look. The shirt features a soft lightweight texture and a classic single-pocket design with minimal detailing.
- Slim fit
- Made using indigo-dyed yarn
- Single chest pocket
- Bartack reinforcement
- Chain stitch runoff in side vents
- Signature Pure Blue Japan leaf embroidery along left side seam
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 39" 15" 25.25" 25" 3 41.5" 15.5" 25.5" 25.75" 4 44" 16.75" 25.75" 26.75" 5 46" 18" 26.25" 27.75"
- Pure Blue Japan is known for using a combination of vintage shuttle looms and natural dying techniques to create some of the most irregular and beautifully unique denim on the market. The brand is represented by their leaf logo, embroidered on the back pocket of every jean, which is the leaf of the indigofera plant used to create natural indigo dyes. Pure Blue Japan was founded in 1997 through Kenichi Iwaya's passion for denim. Now approaching twenty years in business, the brand has earned its place on the small list of artisan manufacturers that are widely considered the best in the world. With excruciating attention to detail in every step of the process from dying, to weaving, to sewing and hardware, Pure Blue Japan truly earns their prestige.