Tiger Western Shirt in Used Indigo
- Brand Info
- This shirt from SOULIVE pulls inspiration from classic Western attire. Made using a washed Japanese denim, the shirt is first constructed in a traditional style and then modified by removing the collar and front pocket for an intricate tiger embroidery. The shirt is equipped with traditional Western style details including the iconic pointed shoulder yoke, and fitted with Mother of Pearl snap buttons along the placket and sleeves.
- Regular fit
- Made from distressed Japanese denim
- Tiger embroidery at chest
- Mother of Pearl snap buttons
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 2 45" 18.5" 22.75" 28" 3 47" 19" 23.25" 29" 4 49" 20" 23.75" 29.5" 5 51" 21" 24" 30"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Established in 2013, SOULIVE is a new concept brand from the distinguished Japan Blue Group. With indigo at its core, the brand transforms traditional workwear into contemporary garments of the highest grade. As a member of the Japan Blue Group, SOULIVE enjoys the same peerless control over the production process as its siblings Momotaro and Japan Blue, allowing for unparalleled creative control from start to finish.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.