V-10 Sneaker in Olive Suede
- Brand Info
- Veja's best-selling V-10 sneaker is a sustainable all-purpose shoe built from natural materials. Introduced in 2016, the silhouette was designed to commemorate the brand's 10 year anniversary and is hallmarked by its sleek minimalist design. This installment employs genuine suede leather for the upper with a rubber contrast. The V-10 sits atop a sole made from a mixture of EVA and wild rubber from the Amazon, while expanded polyurethane lines the shoe's interior. Crafted in Porto Alegre, Brazil.
- Genuine suede leather upper and panelling
- Sole made from EVA and Amazonian wild rubber
- Rubber Veja "V" logo at side
- Organic cotton liner
- Expanded polyurethane insole
- Made in Brazil
US Size JP Size EU Size 8 26 41 9 27 42 10 28 43 11 29 44 12 29.5 45
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- With transparency at the forefront of each product, Veja has sustainably designed sneakers since 2004. The French label works closely with their Brazilian factory to craft shoes from an ensemble of natural and recycled materials, all minimally branded in vintage-inspired silhouettes.