Vagn Crewneck Sweater in Oatmeal Melange
- Brand Info
- Named after the Old Norse Viking forename, the Vagn crewneck sweatshirt from Norse Projects is a classic layering piece from the cold north. The warm fleece-back jersey sports an extra soft feel, and features signature minimalist details like interior herringbone taping for a refined wardrobe staple.
- Regular fit
- Made from mid-weight fleece-back Portuguese cotton jersey
- Interior herringbone taping along collar
- Norse Projects exterior logo tab
- 100% cotton
- Made in Portugal
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Small 40" 15.75" 24" 25.5" Medium 41" 17" 24.25" 26" Large 44" 17.5" 25" 27.5" X-Large 47" 18.5" 26" 28"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Lauded for their signature brand of Scandinavian minimalism, few labels own the resume of Norse Projects. Established in 2004, the Copenhagen-based brand crafts a wide-range of classic everyday clothes, believing that the true mark of luxury is not the grand gesture, but the simple things done well.