Stretch Shell Jacket in Eggplant
- Brand Info
- and Wander's Stretch Shell series is the brand's best-selling lightweight performance outerwear, built using Amaterrace Z Grav Light high-density nylon. The fabric of choice for many in the outdoor sports field, the material is renowned for incredible flexibility and light weight while maintaining superior warmth in cold weather thanks to its fleece backing. The jacket provides natural wind and water resistance, reflective 3M logo decals and drawcords provide better visibility in the dark. Finished with mountaineering details like concealed mesh zip pockets and armhole vents.
- Regular fit
- Water-resistant Amaterrace Z Grav fabric
- Elongated armhole zip vents
- Three exterior zip pockets
- Japanese YKK zippers
- Reflective 3M drawcords and logo decals
- Adjustable velcro cuffs
- Shell: 93% polyurethane, 7% nylon
- Contrast: 100% nylon
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length 3 44" 16" 26.25" 27.75" 4 45.5" 16.5" 26.5" 28" 5 47" 16.75" 27" 29.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Charmed by nature and the thrill of adventure, and Wander has been crafting modern mountaineering gear since 2011. Helmed by former ISSEY MIYAKE design team members Keita Ikeuchi and Mihoko Mori, the inventive Japanese label applies clever tailoring towards a line of technical apparel that functions as well on the streets as it does in the mountains.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.