Diamond Stitch Down Jacket in Camel
- Brand Info
- This versatile jacket from and Wander is constructed using lightweight Pertex® Quantum fabric for a warm and easily-packable layer. Engineered for ample wind and water resistance, Pertex® Quantum uses a tightly woven structure to provide insulation while maintaining an ultra-soft feel. This year and Wander has partnered with ALLIED to source the highest quality, responsibly sourced down fill possible. The jacket features a diamond-stitch exterior with mountaineering details like 3M reflective taping and elastic cuffs. Comes with packable bag.
- Regular fit
- Pertex® Quantum performance fabric
- 800 fill power ALLIED down
- Two exterior hand warmer pockets
- Japanese YKK zipper
- Elastic cuffs and hem
- Custom branded trim
- 3M reflective stitching and taping
- Printed logo decal
- Shell: 100% nylon
- Fill: 90% down, 10% feather
- Made in Japan
Size Chest Shoulder Sleeve Length Medium 44" 19" 24.5" 26.5" Large 46" 19.5" 25.5" 27.5" X-Large 48" 20" 26.5" 28.5"
For details about how we measure our garments visit the measuring guide.
- Charmed by nature and the thrill of adventure, and Wander has been crafting modern mountaineering gear since 2011. Helmed by former ISSEY MIYAKE design team members Keita Ikeuchi and Mihoko Mori, the inventive Japanese label applies clever tailoring towards a line of technical apparel that functions as well on the streets as it does in the mountains.
This item is FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges accepted.